Junior Web Developer – London, UK
Include – http://www.include-digital.com
Include is a digital design agency based in London. Our clients include Universal, EMI and The Sunday Times.
We have an immediate requirement for a Junior Web Developer to join the team in our London office. Previous commercial experience is preferred but not a requirement; enthusiasm and the desire to learn is.
The position would ideally suit an ambitious individual who is looking for an entry point into the industry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within the agency.
* HTML and CSS authoring, with an awareness of W3C guidelines.
* Updating existing websites and HTML emails.
* On occasion, answering the telephone, making tea, and generally mucking in.
Experience of the following is desirable:
* Designing digital media – primarily websites, HTML emails and online advertising.
* Photoshop, ImageReady or Fireworks.
The post requires:
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
The position offers a starting salary of Â£18,000 plus 20 days’ holiday. The successful candidate will be given ample opportunity to develop skills in-house, with external training provided where required.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including any relevant URLs or portfolio material.
For more information on Include, please visit http://www.include-digital.com.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES! THEY SMELL OF POO AND KIDNAP CHILDREN! FRED WEST WAS A RECRUITMENT AGENT AND HE CAUSED NO END OF BARNEY RUBBLE!